Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I Be Busy

Another round of deadlines heading my way coupled with a whole lack of imagination. Don't forget, if you feel like piping in to ask me a question or are curious about my opinion on something, don't hesitate to leave a comment on this post! I don't have time to write anything involving a lot of research right now (my organic vs GMO foods post is getting pushed back further and further), but any comment or question is greatly appreciated.

Anywho, since I have no time or imagination I am going to use this opportunity to give a shout-out to another, far more popular and visited blog than mine that most likely requires no shout-out. But hey, Pharyngula gets tens of thousands of hits a day and yet someone discovered it through this blog, so it's not necessarily an exercise in futility. On the same blog network I'd send you over to Chris Rodda over on This Week in Christian Nationalism, who writes primarily about three things:

1. The issue of religion in the military (since she is the Senior Research Director of MRFF)

2. US History and debunking the blatant lies told about the religiosity (among other things) of Thomas Jefferson

3. Some of the funniest Sunday funnies I have ever come across. 

I admit, the funnies are my favourite (I always stank at history, it really was not my thing). Below a sampling of my favourite, if you have my same sense of humour do check out her blog - though check it out for the serious posts too, they are very good
















No comments:

Post a Comment