Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome To October!



Interesting that the photo for October, the month of my birthday, from the Nude Photo Revolutionary Calendar also happens to be my favorite. FEMEN activists are pretty awesome in themselves, and this photo definitely lives up to their fame.

So as I stare a quarter of a century dead in the face, instead of sitting around and feeling sorry for myself that I was brought up to care about birthdays and that I moved to a part of the world where they mean next to nothing for anyone above the age of 12, I'll draw inspiration from this calendar, and I'll know that there are far more important things to care about in this world.

I hope they make another one next year, the photography is excellent and the cause is almost as worth it as the message it sends.

No comments:

Post a Comment